Restyle Renew Designer Women's Clothing Consignment is located in the hub of Morris County at 27 E. Main Street in Denville, NJ
Consigning Clothing and Accessories
Those new and gently-used garments in the back of your closet could become someone else's treasures—and bring you extra money. We accept office, casual and evening wear: tops, pants, knits, blazers, dresses, skirts, coats, furs, shoes (new or like-new), designer handbags, accessories (silk or cashmere scarves, leather belts, designer sunglasses, etc.) and unique, high-quality jewelry (gold, sterling and natural materials). When you've finished enjoying your pretty things, we'd love to sell them for you.
Appointments are required for consigning.
Thank you for your interest in consigning with us. We are currently scheduling appointments for SPRING items. The information below provides details about our consignment policies & procedures.
Restyle Renew strives to offer our customers quality merchandise. To make us both winners, we ask your cooperation in inspecting and preparing your garments in the following ways:
1. Clothing must be less than 3 years old and in excellent condition.
2. Limit 20 items per appointment.
3. Please freshly launder items and place them on hangers to avoid wrinkling
4. All clothing must be fresh and in like-new condition (no loose hems, missing buttons, stains, tears, holes, worn cuffs, pilled fabric, odors, etc.).
5. Shoes must be NEW or like-new, free of any wear or damage.
6. Clothing must be in season. From February – June we only take spring and summer clothing. From August – January we only take fall and winter items. -
We do NOT accept:
(Please Note: We accept only AUTHENTIC designer merchandise. Any items determined to be non-authentic will be destroyed. Also, the condition of merchandise, in addition to our clients’ buying patterns, factors into what we do and do not accept.)
Only high quality labels are acceptable (see some of our favorite brands in the “brands we love” section). We also have an extensive list of the brands we do not carry. Please review on our "brands we do not accept" page.
If you have VINTAGE clothing and accessories, they may be a good fit in our VINTAGE section, which includes clothing and accessories, in excellent condition only, from the 1920's-1960's. Please let us know when you make your appointment if you are bringing in vintage pieces.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- There is a $10 fee to begin your consignment account.
- All pricing is at the sole discretion of Restyle Renew. Items are PRICED TO SELL. Markdowns may be taken and coupons may be offered at any time. Prices (or sales) are not guaranteed.We make every reasonable effort to prevent items from incurring damage; however, Restyle Renew is not responsible for normal wear and tear, theft, damage or loss of any kind which may occur during the contract period.
Your items are priced and displayed on the floor for 60 days. At the end of 60 days the consignor is paid 40% of the sale price for sold items. Unsold items become the property of Restyle Renew. Checks are automatically mailed within a month of the end of your consignment period for account balances over $20. and there is a $2 check fee for each check. NO CHECKS ARE GIVEN FOR ACCOUNT BALANCES UNDER $20. Payouts under $20 can be redeemed as store credit ONLY. Store credit can be redeemed at any time during your consignment period; any funds on your account expire a year from the end of your consignment period.
Are you ready to consign? Fabulous! CLICK HERE to schedule an appointment!