Restyle Renew Designer Women's Clothing Consignment is located in the hub of Morris County at 27 E. Main Street in Denville, NJ
Consigning Clothing and Accessories
Thank you for your interest in consigning with us.
We accept tops, pants, knits, blazers, dresses, skirts, coats, furs, shoes (new), designer handbags, accessories (silk or cashmere scarves, leather belts, designer sunglasses, etc.) and unique, high-quality jewelry (gold, sterling and natural materials) or brand name pieces (Michael Kors, Chicos, Sundance, etc.) only.
Appointments are required for consigning. Please read through our policies for consignment and click the link at the bottom of the page to acess our appointment scheduler.
Restyle Renew strives to offer our customers quality merchandise. To make us both winners, we ask your cooperation in inspecting and preparing your garments in the following ways:
1. Clothing must be less than 3 years old and in excellent condition and from brands that do not appear on our "brands we do not accept" list.
2. Limit 20 items per appointment.
3. Please freshly launder items and place them on hangers you can leave with us to avoid wrinkling
4. All clothing must be fresh and in like-new condition (no loose hems, missing buttons, stains, tears, holes, worn cuffs, pilled fabric, odors, etc.). ANY ITEMS FOUND WITH DAMAGE AFTER BEING LEFT AT RESTYLE RENEW WILL BE DONATED. Please check your items carefully before bringing them to us.
5. Shoes must be NEW, free of ANY wear or damage, brand name, and current style.
6. Bags/Purses must be free of ANY wear or damage, brand name, and current style. Designer bags must be AUTHENTIC. Bags will be authenticated and any bags left with us that are found to not be authentic will be donated or destroyed.
7. Due to the interests of our buyers, jewelry items must be either:
- made of sterling/gold/copper
- designer/brand name (Michael Kors, Chicos, Sundance, etc.)
- or very unusual
Other costume jewelry is no longer being accepted.
8. Clothing must be in season. From February – July: spring and summer items;
August – January: fall and winter items. -
We do NOT accept any:
Due to the more casual needs of our customers, we are no longer accepting Business Suits for consignment. These can be dropped off as donation items only for Dress for Success or Market Street Mission.
Only high quality labels are acceptable (see some of our favorite brands in the “brands we love” section). We also have an extensive list of the brands we do not carry. Please review on our "brands we do not accept" page.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- There is a $10 fee to begin your consignment account.
- Items are displayed for 60 days. At the end of 60 days, all unsold items become the property of Restyle/Renew and may be donated.
- The consignor will receive 40% of the selling price of their items. The “selling price” is the ticket price minus any fees (a $1. check fee will be charged if a check is requested). Consignor’s funds remain on seller’s account for use as store credit at any time. Checks are processed only at seller request at the end of their consignment period for accounts with balances over $25. Account balances of less than $25 will remain on account for use as store credit. No payouts are made for accounts with a balance of less than $25. Payouts are only processed at the end of each month. Any funds left on account unused for over a year will be forfeit.
- All pricing is at the sole discretion of Restyle Renew. Items are PRICED TO SELL. Markdowns may be taken and coupons may be offered at any time. Prices (or sales) are not guaranteed.We make every reasonable effort to prevent items from incurring damage; however, Restyle Renew is not responsible for normal wear and tear, theft, damage or loss of any kind which may occur during the contract period.
Copyright 2016 Restyle Renew, LLC. All rights reserved.
High end consignment, designer, thrift, best of new jersey, best of morris county, plus size consignment, biggest consignment, largest. Art exhibit, local art, morris county events 2015 2016, Denville events 2015, Morristown, Morris Plains, Mountain Lakes, Boonton, Tabor